Thursday, October 11, 2007
Virgin Post
So, yeah, I'm new at this. And my good friend...well, we'll just call her Fairy, she's been telling me for a while that I should do one of these things. I never wanted to, but lately I've been writing a lot and who's reading it? Nobody. Not that this is gonna get picked up by the New York Times or anything, but still. Maybe some random person will read it and we can get a conversation going about politics, or the war, or sports, or movies or whether or not you put mayonnaise on a ham and egg sandwich. Anything, get it? So let me start with this quote from one of my favorite books. One of the most messed up ever. If you know it, you're just as screwed up as I am and you should read this blog daily: "....and while waiting for the new little cowardly gestures yet to come, since you like an absence of descriptive or didactic skills in a writer, let me rip out these few ghastly pages from my notebook of the damned."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Is that Bret Easton Ellis?
Wow. Good guess. But no.
Post a Comment